This marketing position includes duties related to planning, organizing and directing admissions. Schedule flexibility is required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handles initial inquiries/interview inquirers for potential admission.
- Develops and visits referral sources (minimum for two contacts per week for marketing).
- Coordinates the handling and follow-up for evening and weekend inquiries.
- Completes monthly marketing logs, and inquiry and admission/readmission logs.
- Serves as the primary liaison with families, guardians, hospitals, agencies and other facilities for admission purposes.
- Completes the in-person assessment of an admission where applicable.
- Responsible for obtaining and confirming payor source information prior to admission, when possible.
- Submits the pre-certification for managed care cases where applicable.
- May follow up on initial physical exam of admission with the designated nursing staff.
- Completes and distributes admission paperwork, transfer form and PASSAR to the various departments and providers.
E.O.E. DRUG FREE WORKPLACE