Major responsibilities include (full job description will be reveiwed prior to/at time of offer):
- Processes admissions.
- Required to observe and direct the nursing and nurse aide staff; assists in orientation of new staff.
- Charts information regarding resident; progress, behavior, complaints, medications and treatments administered, symptoms, observations and assessments according to schedule.
- Make a comprehensive assessment of resident’s needs which includes but is not limited to: prior medical history, physical and mental functional status, sensory and physical impairments, nutritional status, special treatments and procedures, discharge potential, dental conditions; activities potential; rehab potential; cognitive status and drug therapy.
- Required to administer medications, either oral, intravenous, or injection as ordered by physician.
- Required to provide various treatments as ordered by the physician or other professional services.
We are currently offering a sign on bonus of $3000.